RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION RESOURCES
In seeking a religious exemption, along with the information in the following links, the request should be based on “my personal, individual, long-standing, strongly held religious belief.” The emphasis is on personal religious belief, not the teachings/doctrine of any particular religion – this is what have been accepted elsewhere since individual right is key under the Constitution.
- Rutherford Institute model letter based on Constitution and legal precedent.
- A collection of forms posted by Andrew Torba (Gab.com), with a focus on exemptions for members of the military.
- Advocates for Faith & Freedom exemption template form.
- A simple letter format from Independent Physicians for Patient Independence.
- Defending the Republic exemplar religious exemption form.
- Tell Congress and governors NO MANDATORY COVID INJECTIONS, VACCINE PASSPORTS and TRACKING APPS! https://lcaction.org/vaccine
- Memo on COVID Vaccination Mandates; May 2021
- Sample Religious Exemption Requests For COVID Shot Mandates
REPLY TO FLORIDA; July 26, 2021
- SAMPLE EMPLOYEE/STUDENT EXEMPTION LETTER (page 2); and
- SAMPLE PASTOR VERIFICATION LETTER (page 3)
NATIONAL CATHOLIC BIOETHICS Resources:
- Vaccine Exemption Template Letter; JULY 7, 2021
ADDITIONAL EXEMPTION RESOURCES