- COVID Treatment
- Stand Up Against Vaccine Centers in Your Parish
- Stand Up Against Vaccine Mandates in your Parish and Catholic Schools
Catholics for Preservation of Life serves the mission of the Truth for Health Foundation by promoting the sanctity of life and our spiritual and physical health from conception to natural death.
CPL has a particular focus on emerging health issues and dispelling misinformation and fear that cost lives and undermine our spiritual and physical health.
What We Value
Whoever listens to my words, and believes in the one who sent me, has eternal life… such a person has passed from death to life. (Jn 5:21,30)
Your body is a temple of the holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God… therefore, glorify God in your body.” (1 Cor 6:19,20)
Physical life is a gift from God. God became man in Jesus Christ to demonstrate the incomparable value of every human life from conception to natural death. It is our duty to God to honor and care for our physical health, and the health of those He places in our care. And, our physical bodies serve as both a temple for the Holy Spirit and how we make God manifest to the world.
Spiritual life is an even greater gift from God. We are made in God’s image in our spiritual soul. Spiritual health (ours and our neighbors) is the foundation of life and a healthy society that together with our physical health enable us to serve God and Christ in this world.
And do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; rather, be afraid of the one who can destroy both soul and body in Gehenna. (Mt 10:28)
For God did not give us a spirit of fear but rather of power and love and self-control. (2 Tim 1:7)
Fear is the great enemy of both our faith in God and our ability for rational thought. Fear gives us the false perspective that our challenges and trials are bigger than God.
When we give in to fear our minds shift into “flight or fight” mode that takes a physical toll on the body, and interferes with our ability for rational thought. The solution is simple, though not always easy – we dispel fear by deepening our faith in God and informing our mind with truth.
What We Do
- We have entered an age when “health” care focuses entirely on illness care for the body, without attention to emotional, social and spiritual dimensions of health.
- Many treatment options have become politicized and weaponized, and balanced information often suppressed.
- We can no longer assume that traditional health systems, government institutions and public health agencies/officials have our best interests in mind.
- Catholics for Preservation of Life (CPL) provides timely and objective information on current physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health issues so you can be well-informed and make the best health care decisions for yourself and loved ones.
- The closer we are to God the better we are able to follow His promptings and use our God-given intellect to make sound decisions and take action to improve our total health.
- CPL provides a variety of resources to help you grow in your relationship with God through the rich spiritual tradition of the Church.
- Through our parent organization, Truth for Health, CPL provides a wide range of TeleMedicine, TeleHealth Wellness services, educational and training resources, and support groups for Pastors, lay leaders, and parishioners.