This letter from a listener stood out amongst many, so much that I thought you might wish to read an excerpt:
I believe at the end of 2020 when the vaccines became available to the public, America and the world wanted everything to return to normal. People were willing to roll up their sleeves and take an experimental jab. As a whole, they didn’t care what type of risk was involved. They trusted the CDC, FDA, vaccine manufactures, politicians, and the media when they said, “vaccines are safe and effective.” Ten months later, these words are proving to be false. There has never been a new vaccine administered to the general public with so many adverse reactions and deaths. In the beginning, people were offered donuts, hamburgers, and free marijuana (a program called “Joints for Jabs). Later, they provided lottery tickets, millions of dollars, and free college. All of this quickly changed into, “if you don’t take the jab; you will lose your job, right to access certain places of business, freedom to travel or your ability to attend school. If this mRNA vaccine were so great, coercion wouldn’t be necessary. Ten months later, we now know that the vaccine does not stop transmission or prevent you from contracting covid-19. Can someone explain to me why both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated can both develop and transmit this virus, but only the unvaccinated are at risk of losing their jobs and freedoms?… (To be continued on today’s podcast with Dr. McCullough.)
Here at America Out Loud, we are receiving a tremendous number of questions and comments on a daily basis, and are doing our best to get the answers back into your hands. Dr. Peter McCollough will be joining Malcolm Out Loud in the weeks ahead on the Voice of a Nation to bring a series of these highly important Q & A’s to the airwaves. Dr. Peter McCullough is an academic internist, cardiologist, and epidemiologist from Dallas, TX. Dr. McCullough is considered among the world’s top experts on COVID-19 pandemic response.
Here are a few examples of the kind of questions that we will address on the program today, and much more:
– As a retired physician, I have no words to express my appreciation to Dr. Peter McCullough for his intellect, integrity, and heroism in the Covid wars. I have a question regarding the T-detect test. Can it distinguish prior mild SARS-CoV2 infection in early February 2020 from subsequent Moderna vaccination, second dose 2/14/21? Does the T-detect test establish natural infection regardless of vaccine status?
– I’ve read recently that British research claims vaccinated individuals’ natural immunity is suppressed by the vaccine to the point where they cannot mount long-lasting natural immunity. Am I reading that correctly? Does this apply to the delta variant, which the vaccine no longer recognizes or is ineffective against?
– I believe in a video you gave support of the new Merck pill that is a $700 treatment for Covid. I have to do more research on it; however, I read it causes cancer. I am not sure if this is true. I am wondering if you can look into this?
– What are some symptoms that can show up in unvaccinated – already had Covid people, who are around a lot of vaccinated people?
– As I understood a recent presentation by Dr. Sherry Tenpenny, she indicated that studies have indicated that getting Monoclonal Antibodies injections could cause autoimmune diseases, Celiac, Hashimotos, etc. I know you and others have promoted getting Monoclonal Antibodies as part of early treatment. Do you still hold to that position?
– Novavax vaccine appears to be submitting its evidence soon and requesting EUA from the FDA by the end of 2021 here in the US. Does Dr. McCullough have any insight into the clinical trials/ safety and efficacy shown regarding Novavax?
– Is the povidone-iodine rinse and nasal swab safe for young children? In Episode 7, you mentioned that outcomes for kids are good if they receive early treatment. What exactly is that early treatment? Also–what are the dangers of the povidone-iodine gargle? Is it possible that it will negatively affect the thyroid?