When we look back at this pandemic 25 years from now, there will be a much clearer picture of the atrocities that took place. People died unnecessarily. Like this listener who wrote to me:
The hospital and doctors killed my husband. I begged them to give him Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, and they refused. They delayed the monoclonal antibody treatment for 5 days. On December 5, they told me he was going to be septic and die an awful death, or I could take him off the vent and family could come to see him; otherwise, it would be regular protocol, and I would be the only one who could come. They killed my love of 29 years! They killed my children’s father. The government killed him!
Here at America Out Loud, we are receiving a tremendous number of questions and comments on a daily basis, and are doing our best to get the answers back into your hands. Dr. Peter McCollough will be joining Malcolm Out Loud in the weeks ahead on the Voice of a Nation to bring a series of these highly important Q & A’s to the airwaves. Dr. Peter McCullough is an academic internist, cardiologist, and epidemiologist from Dallas, TX. Dr. McCullough is considered among the world’s top experts on COVID-19 pandemic response.
Here are a few examples of the kind of questions that we will address on the program today, and much more:
– In Dr. McCullough’s latest podcast regarding critical care, I was surprised by the comment that with most patients who go to the hospital for Covid, the virus is already dead by the time they check-in. I was hoping for a little more background on that. Also, will the Omicron virus provide any protection in the event I later get the Delta? I would think there would be some immunity help?
– I watched you on Joe Rogan and you were awesome and a breath of fresh air, I thank you for speaking out and sticking up for humanity. I’m in desperate need of finding some concrete study and evidence on that masks don’t work like they say they do. Do you know of any peer-reviewed study that you can send me the link to, as I’m finding it impossible to find anything?
– Is the new Paxlovoid pill just a “reworked” ivermectin? What do you think of the data?
– Love the show. My question is, is it safe to take the provolone iodine with hypothyroid?
– We have been unable to get betadine – povidone-iodine in the UK. We have been using food-grade peppermint oil in a carrier- coconut oil on a cotton bud, in our noses, as an alternative, as peppermint is an antiviral. Do you have any thoughts about the use of peppermint to reduce the viral load? It is a very pleasant smell!!
– I’m a 33 years old male who has had two Pfizer vaccines. From the second vaccine, I got a fever and strong chills for one night. Otherwise no serious adverse effects. I’m concerned about getting the third vaccine. I’m physically very active doing mainly aerobic exercise about 10 hours per week and burning over 5000 kcal every week. What would be long enough brake from exercising after the mRNA vaccine?
– There is a history of heart disease in my husband’s family so the thought of my boys getting any vac scares me, especially since I have 3 teenage sons. Will there be a ‘safe’ alternative? Will Novovax or Covax be safer?
The Voice of a Nation can be heard weekdays at 6 PM ET, with an encore at 10 PM ET. Listen on iHeart Radio, our world-class media player, or our free apps on Apple, Android, or Alexa. You can email your questions to Talk@AmericaOutLoud.com.