August 27, 2021 Excerpt from full article, see link at end of this post to read entire report from ChildrensHealthDefense.org:
“This week’s U.S. data for 12- to 17-year-olds show:
- 17,518 total adverse events, including 1,047 rated as serious and 18 reported deaths. Two of the 18 deaths were suicides.
The most recent reported deaths include a 15-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1498080) who previously had COVID, was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in May 2021 and died four days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s vaccine on June 18, when he collapsed on the soccer field and went into ventricular tachycardia; and a 13-year-old girl (VAERS I.D. 1505250) who died after suffering a heart condition after receiving her first dose of Pfizer.
- Other deaths include two 13-year-old boys (VAERS I.D. 1406840 and 1431289) who died two days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine, a 13-year-old boy who died after receiving Moderna (VAERS I.D. 1463061), three 15-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1187918, 1382906 and 1242573), five 16-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1420630, 1466009, 1225942, 1475434, and 1386841) and three 17-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1199455, 1388042 and 1420762).
- 2,609 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds with 99% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
- 444 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) with 438 cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
- 89 reports of blood clotting disorders, with all cases attributed to Pfizer.”
READ FULL REPORT HERE: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vaers-cdc-covid-vaccine-injury-reports-jump-27000-one-week/