Legal, Media

COVID-19 expert Dr. Peter McCullough sued by Texas-based health system

August 4, 2021; Life Site News

AUSTIN, Texas  — Dr. Peter McCullough, a prominent physician and expert on COVID-19, is being sued by Texas-based health system Baylor Scott & White (BSWH) after appearing on the Stew Peters Show to warn Americans against the COVID vaccines….

You may also like...

Popular Articles...

12 Comments

1. Sandy says:

May he prevail and stay strong. We need more boldness.

2. I would want Dr. McCullough to know we are in this fight with him. I will help any way I can.

3. Tanya Marinovic says:

Thank you Dr McCollough for everything you do????

4. k kamm says:

How do i donate to Dr. McCollough??

1. Please click DONATE button on home page of our website. It takes you to the donation page and you can designate a gift to the Medical Censorship Legal Defense Fund IN HONOR OF DR. McCULLOUGH. Gifts to a charitable organization that are specified to only one person are NOT TAX-DEDUCTIBLE to the donor. Dr. McCullough has specifically asked that donations be made to the public charity Foundation’s overall fund to help defend against medical censorship more broadly. Thank you for your support of our efforts to stop this egregious medical censorship that is costing so many innocent lives.

5. Kris says:

This law suit against Dr McCullough is outrageous!!!
    It makes me furious how these elitists push on with their New-World-World-Order agenda. Demon-possessed psychopaths! Our health has nothing to do with this. It is all about their great depopulation plan and enslaving the survivors. God help us in this fight. We cannot win this without Jesus Christ by our side. God bless Dr McCullough????

1. Anne ODonnell says:

Couldn’t agree more – the evidence is all over the place!

6. Aⲣpreciating the time ɑnd еneгgy you put
    into your website and in depth information yօu provide.
    It’s nice to come acrosѕ a Ьlog every once in a while that isn’t
    tһe samе unwanted rehashed materiaⅼ. Ϝantaѕtic read!
    I’ve saved your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Gо᧐gle account.

7. Hannah S says:

Just terrible

8. Sigilda says:

We support you, dr. McCullough. Thank you for everything you do.

9. You are a true blessing, Dr. McCullough! I cannot express my deepest thanks well enough for how you’ve helped stamp out the fear that the evil foe has attempted to throw at us. You are a shepherd, a true imitator of Christ, and may God bless you and give you His strength through any trials or tribulations!

10. James R Cook says:

I presumed this was going to happen. The money on the pro-gene therapy side numbers in the billions. Sad state of affairs in a supposedly free country. May our prayers be answered to vindicate Dr. McCullough and see him through this terrible event.